ROSACEA (PINK FACE)user
Rosacea is a very common skin condition characterized by permanent redness around the center of the face. Most often the redness gradually spreads to cheeks, forehead, chin, and even ears chest, and back.
Depending on the severity and symptoms, rosacea can be categorised as:
- Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea: Redness, flushing, visible blood vessels.
- Papulopustular rosacea: Redness, swelling, and acne-like breakouts.
- Phymatous rosacea: Skin thickens and has a bumpy texture.
- Ocular rosacea: Red and irritated eyes, swollen eyelids.
Signs and Symptoms
- Easy blushing and flushing of the facial skin
- Warm, swollen, red skin
- Small red bumps, pimples
- Broken dilated superficial blood vessels
- Prominent and enlarged pores over nose, chin and cheeks
At Christell we provide a combination of medication, skincare routines, and treatments to control your Rosacea. Depending on the severity of the condition, our cosmetologists will create a treatment plan for you.
There’s no specific test for Rosacea; it is usually diagnosed with a complete medical history and physical examination by a dermatologist or cosmetologist.