UNWANTED SKIN GROWTHSuser
Your youthful smooth skin may sometimes be blemished by unsightly, but harmless, skin growths. There are different types of growths and all of these can be treated effectively.
Soft, benign growths, skin colour or brownish in colour. Usually occurs around neck, face, eye area, groin and upper body.
- It could increase during pregnancy
- Could spread from one person to another
- At Christell we have a very simple, pain free reduction
Small, white or yellow bump-like cysts just under the skin. Usually appears in clusters around the eye. They are caused by dead skin or keratin trapped under the skin.
Moles (MELANOCYTIC NAEVUS)
Dark brown in colour, smooth to the touch. Could be flat or raised, and may change slowly from being flat to bumpy, or even fade over time.
- Co2 laser
Multiple skin coloured, flat raised lesions. Usually around the eye. Common condition amongst females.
At Christell we offer treatment for all types of skin growth. The procedures offered are effective, painless, with minimal downtime.
- Liquid Nitrogen Freezing Crayotherapy)
- Electro cautery and excision
- Electro cautery/cryotherapy
- Chemical peels